|Brake Press Operators
Position type: Full Time
Job ID Number: 61
1st Shift, Mon-Thurs 5am-3pm
3rd Shift, Mon-Thurs 7pm-5am
Weekend Shift, Fri-Sun 5am-5pm
We offer a $2.00/hour weekend shift premium and $0.65/hour 3rd shift premium.
Operates CNC controlled Brake Presses.
• Reads and interprets blueprints.
• Selects proper punch and die tooling.
• Sets-up, adjusts, and operates Brake Press to perform a wide variety of operations on a diversified line of work.
• Sets-up, adjusts, and operates Brake Press to run prototype jobs and new parts orders.
• Writes set-up sheets and understands advanced programming functions.
• Inspects parts using precision measuring equipment and documents inspection data.
• Cleans and organizes work area.
Previous experience setting up and operating CNC controlled Brake Presses.
One year certificate from college or technical school; one-year related experience and/or training and a High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply, visit our website at www.ekmachine.com