Position type: Full Time
Job ID Number: 67
3rd Shift: Monday-Thursday from 7pm-5am.
We offer a $0.65/hour 3rd shift premium.
Assists the fabrication department by performing the following duties:
• Assists other machine operators with fabrication duties.
• Unloads materials, parts, or products onto or from lasers, pallets, skids, conveyors, or trucks and identifies each load with the job number.
• Loads fabricated parts into tumbler and removes them after a designated time period.
• Applies rust preventative to fabricated parts when necessary.
• Removes burrs or excess metal from fabricated parts.
• Plans assembly procedures following specifications.
• Drills, taps, or reams holes.
• Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
• Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
• Cleans and organizes work area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED; one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply, please visit the career page of our website at www.ekmachine.com